The Transit van cab window cover with bug screens is ideal for for use as a sun shade and privacy blind. They are also great for ventilation while helping to keep the insects out. The cab covers come with matching wiper covers and storage bag. They are made from Aqualon Edge marine grade material which is water repellent, UV resistant, and pliable in all temperatures. Simple installation that won't blow off even in the worst wind storms.
To install the Transit windshield cover with screens, fold up the wipers, lay the cover on the windshield and unfold. Then hook the corner pockets on the driver and passenger doors, slide the bottom magnet flap inside of the door and close the doors. Hook Velcro strap around door handle, and around mirror, then fold the wipers back down.
- On high roof vans the cover will sit just low the top area of the windshield on the exterior - that area is already covered inside the van by trim - See photo
- Warning dragging the magnets or cover across your paint will scratch your vehicle. Cleaning the paint at the magnet contact area before installing will help reduce the chance of scratching your vehicle
- Material weight: 8.75oz. per sq. yd
- Great for mosquitoes, flies or other insects, however the lower portion where the magnets and strap attach to the body may have some gap
- Velcro attached panel easily installs for additional privacy
- Creates shade and helps keep the heat out
- Screen cover panel is completely removable
- Available in white, gray, black and beige
- Made in the USA by A-Z Covers LLC using top quality materials
- All warranties are manufacturer's warranties
- One year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.