Get both front and rear SumoSprings together for your Promaster van in this Combination Package. These are the popular and well used SumoSpring helper springs for Promaster vans, cab chassis, 1500, 2500 and 3500. Great for RV's and contractor vans.
Adjustable length on the rears allow flexibility for fine tuning. Each side will have two 1" spacers which will make the product 6.5 inches or 7.5 inches in length depending on spacers used. This allows you to have the SumoSprings engage more by using both spacers or less by using one.
The fronts are a quick and easy way to enhance the front suspension. This SumoSpring product will add 15% to 30% capacity to your front coils. Installs between the front coils and made from SuperSpings urethane material.
The Promaster SumoSprings can help reduce side to side movement, sway, and rocking. The fronts can also help with front end dip. No modifications or drilling are needed.
The Promaster Rear SumoSprings come in a heavy duty version for heavy cargo and RV use, a medium duty version for light van conversions, medium cargo use, and a light duty version for passenger vans or lightly loaded vehicle. The fronts come in standard black. You will see those options at check out.
SumoSprings are a micro cellular urethane product designed to enhance load carrying ability and stabilize sway. They can also help decrease and cushion hard bottoming of the factory springs on vehicles that are at or near their weight capacity. These springs are a progressive system that increase load holding capacity as the product compresses. Soft riding with easy installation and no maintenance. They work much like an air bag system, but with thousands of tiny air bubbles that never leak out. Helps with both jounce and rebound as they absorb energy on compression. Do not exceed GVWR for your vehicle.
Promaster SumoSprings video - installation tips - click here
- Sold in pairs - package will be front and rear pairs
- Rear is 6 to 7 inches in length depending on whether you use one 1" spacer or both - there are two 1" spacers included in the kit
- Rear product capacity is 1000 lbs at 50% compression for the light duty material - blue
- Rear product capacity is 1500 lbs at 50% compression for the medium duty material - black
- Rear product capacity is 2800 lbs at 50% compression for the heavy duty material - yellow
- Front product will add 15% to 30% capacity to your coils
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.