Our popular Suspension Upgrade Package A is now available for the Promaster van and cab chassis and fits the 1500, 2500, and 3500. It is one of the most popular combinations we have put together, based on both price and customer testimony (testimony is based on MB vans).
We include all top brand names in suspension performance. All three major areas of your Promaster suspension are addressed, creating a great balanced package. Also, every item in this suspension package is direct fit with minimal labor involved and no drilling or other major modifications.
The package includes rear progressive Sumo Springs made from micro-cellular urethane, a 1 1/8 inch adjustable rear sway bar upgrade, and Koni FSD self adjusting shocks and struts.
The Sumo Springs are an airless air bag system that work with your factory springs by adding load assist. Similar to a conventional air bag system but manufactured with closed cell urethane which creates thousands of small air bags within the unit. These are maintenance free, durable, and soft riding. We include our default part number which is the medium density material - we can substitute by request the heavy duty or light duty part numbers.
Koni shocks and struts are used to enhance the damping of you Promaster. The Koni FSD is a frequency sensing damper or shock absorber that will automatically adjust according to road conditions, without electronics. Designed to offer both stability and comfort.
The sway bar is the largest direct fit aftermarket bar in the industry made by Hellwig.This unique sway bar system has 3 different adjustments from soft to firm depending on your driving habits and situation (it is recommended to start at the softest setting).
This suspension upgrade really addresses a wide range of improvements. Whether you have a Travato, Hymer, custom RV, work van, or daily driver, we have you covered. Enjoy a more relaxed ride and surer feel. This is a great suspension package and can improve many handling characteristics. Call with questions or for custom suspension options.
- Front strut mounts should be checked. Replace strut mounts if there is any question on their condition or if you have mileage on them. Follow all Koni recommendations.
- Not available for 118" wheel base or vans with rear coil springs
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Packages will come with our default Sumos - medium density Sumos
- Photo shows both red and gold Konis for an MB - all will be red
- Photo shows a similar Package A but not Promaster specific parts
- Improves ride and handling
- Reduces side to side wobble
- Can help reduce porpoising
- Reduces wind drift
- Reduces side to side sway in and out of driveways
- Better cornering and road control
- Can help reduce the hard bounce in the rear over bumps or expansion joints with fully loaded vehicles; however your best gains will be in rocking and sway reduction
- Less driver fatigue
- Reduces the seasick feel
- We can recommend installers in your area and ship nation wide. Please call or email for more information.
- Delivery time can vary from 5 to 9 weeks
- Shipping is around $100.00 to $115.00 roughly for the lower 48
- Professional installation is always recommended along with a front end alignment
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.
When you buy from VanUpgrades, we offer continuing tech support while you are on the road, with any Van question anytime. We are here to help get you where you need to go.