The Koni FSD front struts and rear shocks are finally here for your Promaster van with rear leaf spring suspension. FSD - Frequency Selective Damping technology will automatically adjust the shock or strut in high frequency situations to reduce damping and maintain comfort while firming the ride or increasing damping during low frequency situations to provide superior control and stability. You no longer have to compromise between comfort and stability. Great road handling without sacrificing comfort has always been a balancing act. You get both maximum comfort and road-holding with the Koni FSD Technology for your Promaster.
Here is what Koni North America is saying about the FSD Technology "FSD is firm for control over large bumps and corners, but soft for comfort over expansion joints and rough roads. While KONI is known to reduce bouncing in motorhomes, our FSD shocks include a special valve that filters out annoying vibrations before they enter the coach. The result is an incredibly smooth ride, with plenty of shock left to control pitching and swaying."
An excellent upgrade to the factory strut for both low mile or high mileage vehicles.
For maximum performance see our complete suspension packages for your Promaster here. We can custom tailor any suspension package to meet your needs. Call for recommendations or if you have any questions.
- Sold as a pair
- Fits the 1500, 2500, and 3500
- Front strut mounts should be checked. Replace strut mounts if there is any question on their condition or if you have mileage on them. Follow all Koni recommendations.
- Not for coil spring rear ends - leaf spring only
- Not available for 118" wheel base
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.
When you buy from VanUpgrades, we offer continuing tech support while you are on the road, with any Van question anytime. We are here to help get you where you need to go.