Front tow hook for the Ford Transit van. This aftermarket tow point attaches to the frame and comes through the plastic fascia of the bumper. The tow hook system will also accept a 7/8" D ring. You can install this on either side of the van - driver or passenger side. You must buy a quantity of two if you want to have two tow hooks. Sold as individual items. Cutting of metal and plastic is required. Please see instructions for more information, you can click here to download the aftermarket Transit tow point instructions.
*** Manufacturer recommends pulling as straight as possible when using this tow point. The Transit frame is not built strong for sideways pulling.
- 3/4" Steel - Front Hook
- 1/4" Steel - Mounting plate and gussets
- 3/16" Steel - Bumper connection brackets
- Aluminum cut cover plate
- Mounting hardware
- Black textured powder coating
- Read all manufacturers recommendations, warnings, and disclaimers in the instructions
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Made in the USA by Van Compass