Our popular Suspension Upgrade Package B is now available for the Transit van and cab chassis and fits the 1500, 2500, and 3500 - all wheel bases - 2wd and Awd. It is one of the most popular combinations we put together for the Sprinter and Promaster vans with hundreds sold over the years and great customer feedback. Great for RV's and contractors.
The Suspension Upgrade Package B for Transit vans includes front and rear progressive SumoSprings made from micro-cellular urethane, a 1 3/8 inch rear sway bar and Falcon 2.1 rear shocks.
The Suspension Upgrade Package B includes all top brand names in suspension performance. All three major areas of your Transit suspension are addressed, creating a great balanced package. Also, every item in this suspension package is direct fit with minimal labor involved and no drilling or other major modifications.
The rear Sumo Springs come in light, medium and heavy density material. They are an airless air bag system that work with your factory springs by adding load assist. They are similar to a conventional air bag system but manufactured with closed cell urethane which creates thousands of small air bags within the unit. These are maintenance free, durable, and soft riding. The front coil Sumos work with your existing front coil springs adding 15% to 30% more load holding capacity.
The Falcon 2.1 rear shocks are heavy duty and pre tuned for light, medium or heavy loads. Falscon shocks are proven performance on and offroad. We may contact you for a weight of you van. If you have it already you can add a note at check out.
The sway bar is the largest direct fit aftermarket replacement bar in the industry. This unique system has 3 different adjustments from soft to firm depending on your driving habits and situation. It is recommended to start at the softest setting, test drive and become familiar with the new handling characteristics before adjusting to the firmer settings. Hellwig has a long history in suspension upgrades and suspension performance.
This suspension upgrade really addresses a wide range of improvements. Whether you have a custom RV, work van, or your Transit van is a weekend adventurer, we have you covered. Enjoy a more relaxed ride and surer feel. This is a great suspension package at a budget price and can improve many handling characteristics.
Some vans came without a factory sway bar on them, so please check first.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Improves ride and handling
- Reduces side to side wobble
- Can help reduce porpoising
- Reduces wind drift
- Reduces side to side sway in and out of driveways
- Better cornering and road control
- Can help reduce hard bottoming in the rear with fully loaded vehicles; however your best gains will be in rocking and sway reduction
- Less driver fatigue
- Reduces the seasick feel
- We can recommend installers in your area and ship nation wide. Please call or email for more information. Delivery time can vary from 1 to 9 weeks
- Shipping is around $80.00 to $100.00 roughly for the lower 48
- Professional installation is always recommended but all parts are direct fit
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.
When you buy from VanUpgrades, we offer continuing tech support while you are on the road, with any Van question anytime. We are here to help get you where you need to go.