Transit rear SumoSprings or helper springs for the 250, 350 and 350HD cargo vans and cab chassis. Available in light, medium and heavy duty versions. The material is color coded, blue is for light vehicles, black medium, and yellow is for the heaviest loads.
SumoSprings are a micro cellular urethane product designed to enhance load carrying ability and stabilize sway. They can also help decrease and cushion hard bottoming of the factory springs. These springs are a progressive system that increase load holding capacity as the product compresses. Softer riding than some other products with easy installation and no maintenance. They work much like an air bag system, but with thousands of tiny air bubbles that never leak out. Helps with both jounce and rebound as they absorb energy on compression.
The Transit SumoSprings can help stabilize side to side movement or rocking. No modifications or drilling are needed. Great for commercial vans, utility vans, RV's and conversion vans. One of our first choices in suspension upgrades for the Transit van, cab chassis, or cut away. The SumoSprings are light weight yet heavy duty. Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
Transit Passenger Wagon SumoSprings and Transit 150 Cargo SumoSprings also available.
- Product capacity is 1000 lbs at 50% compression for the light duty unit
- Product capacity is 1500 lbs at 50% compression for the medium duty unit
- Product capacity is 2800 lbs at 50% compression for the heavy duty unit
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating