The Transit side door insect screens allow for easy access in and out of your van or RV while keeping the bugs out. Fits either the slider door or hinged side doors. Available in a zipper style screen or magnetic sealing screens. All of these screens allow you to close the side door with the screen installed.
We have both a standard high air flow screen mesh and a true no see um mesh for the smallest insects. The standard screen is great for maximum air flow and light. If the tiny biting midges or no-see-ums are a problem in your area we also offer true no-see-um Transit screens. These screens are a must for RV conversions and camping.
Please keep in mind there are two different types of vans, Wagons are the passenger model and have lots of plastic trim around the side door and windows. Cargo vans will generally not have the plastic trim and may not have full glass all around or rear passenger seating. The screens are built specific to the Wagon or Cargo van. Please check to confirm which model you have to avoid fitment issues and return fees.
Magnetic sealing screens are available in the EZ Pass System, or Flex System - see bullet points bellow for more details.
Click here to download installation instructions for the zipper screen
Click here to download installation instructions for the EZ Pass Magnet screen
Click here for Standard Screen vs. No-see-um Screen and Specs
- The EZ Pass Through screen has a center magnetic seal that allows easy entry and easy exiting, sealing closed with magnets. The standard magnet seal is centered in the middle of the screen. Custom offsets like 16 inches from the B pillar or 16 inches from the back of the C pillar are available too, or whatever your project requires.
- The (Flex System) right side opening magnet screen will have no zippers, it will have a magnetic sealed opening on the right side and across the top. We call this the Flexible screen due to the many features and usages. You can pull it back and the magnets can hold it out of the way for easy loading. Right side opening passenger van screen will have a zipper across the top.
- All will screens remove quickly for seasonal storage if desired
- 15% restock fee or in store credit
- Made in the USA by A-Z Covers LLC using top quality materials
- All warranties are manufacturer's warranties
- One year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Some model RV's may have cabinet interference. This may require some custom modification or additional time to install, however this is usually not a major obstacle to overcome.
Instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.