The cab window insulation kit for the Ram Promaster comes with three pieces. You get a panel to cover the windshield, drivers window, and passenger window. These sets are built with Prodex, a reflective solid core thermal insulation which is approximately 3/16 inch thick. The kits come complete and ready for easy installation.
The cab window sets include both a 12 piece magnet attachment system and peel and stick velcro attachment. The magnets can be used on the driver and passenger door windows where metal is found. The windshield panel will generally hold in place using the visors in the down position. The peel and stick velcro can be cut into 1 inch tabs and used in place of the magnets or in any area you want extra support - it is not generally necessary though. All panels have a roughly 1/4 inch border of the soft black loop velcro stitched around them creating a clean and custom look.
Great for conversion van and RV use. Rear cargo window insulation is also available.
With all materials, it is best to roll lightly for storage and do not stack luggage or other items on the panels.For more information on R-values, durability, usage, and warranty on the insulation products click here
- Reduces condensation and thermal transfer
- Great for privacy
- Easy installation using magnets or peel and stick velcro
- Easy to roll up and store
- Made for your Promaster van and not a generic fit product
- Available in silver or a wood grain pattern (wood grain is on the inside view only with silver on the outside - wood grain color will be darker than the sample photos)
- Made in the USA by A-Z Covers LLC
- All warranties are manufacturer's warranties
- One year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.