The Promaster van slider door insect screens allows easy access in and out of your van. Keep the bugs out with this heavy duty and user friendly screen kit. These screens allow you to still close the sliding door when installed. You can also roll the screen to the left out of your way if you are loading or unloading.
We have two different types of material available and both are excellent choices. The standard screen mesh is a house grade material and works great to keep mosquitoes and most smaller bugs out. The standard screen is great for maximum air flow and light. If the tiny biting midges or no-see-ums are a problem in your area we also offer true no see um Promaster screens. These door screens are a must for camping.
- Opens with a zipper from bottom right
- Installs using the factory rubber molding and stitched border material on the screen kit
- The bottom sweep has a velcro adjustment for a perfect fit
- Removes quickly for seasonal storage if desired
- 10% restock fee or in store credit
- Made in the USA by A-Z Covers LLC using top quality materials
- All warranties are manufacturer's warranties
- One year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Some model RV's may have cabinet interference. This may require some custom modification to the border material near cabinets and or additional time to install, however this is usually not a major obstacle to overcome. Instructions available upon request.
Instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.