The swing away tire rack for Ram Promasters is designed to bolt to the factory hitch or an aftermarket hitch. This allows you to remove the spare tire form underneath the van and move it to the rear bumper area. This can free up room for RV items to be installed on the under side, or to just improve access the spare and free up ground clearance. You can still open the door past the 90 degree lock for easy use and access. You do not have to drill holes in the door or sheet metal of the van. The drivers side unit is the standard unit and will require less labor for installation. A passenger side unit is also available but will require the removal of the factory tow hook. You must have a hitch on the van for this system to work. Shipping is included in price to the lower 48.
- Free shipping to the lower 48
- Can take 3 to 5 weeks for deliver depending on production cycle - order ahead
- Holds tires of various sizes up to 80 lbs
- Made in the USA by Aluminess
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.