Quick to install and supplied with side panels and front panel that can be rolled up. The Fiamma Rear Door Cover gives you more privacy and adds more space. Add the 2 extra poles to convert the rear door to an additional canopy or awning as seen in the photo. You can also add the bottom bumper and door skirts which are not included in the basic kit.
This will need to be modified at the back up camera. These were designed around the European vans that came without a back up camera. Customers have been adapting these for use with the US vans that have the back up camera.
The upper rafter and rail keep the fabric tight. The double rail is attached to the water gutter of the Ducato - Promaster, the aluminum rafter secures the opening of the two rear doors, keeping the fabric tight. The door can be rolled up.
- Bottom bumper and door skirting seen in photo is not included in the basic kit but is available - see options
Delivered as standard with:
- Box size upon delivery 72 x 7 x 4 12 lbs
- 1x awning with side and front panels
- 1x double rail in reinforced pvc
- 1x rafter to increase stability
- 1x Kit pegs
- 1x kit of tension elastics
Or add the 2 Pole kit
If you already have the rear door cover you can buy just the two poles by clicking here.