The Fiamma F45S awning is a flat vertical mount awning that gives you the best chance to put an awning on your Promaster high roof van that has a non Fiamma roof rack on it. Also these will fit most class C RV's with a flat vertical surface area. Our awnings come complete and ready to install, with brackets for mounting included in the price. Please check your available area and compare it to lengths provided below before ordering - in many cases you will need to fabricate a flat plate to help attach this awning to a flat surface on your existing non Fiamma roof rack. Drilling is required.
This is the company that invented the case style awning. Light weight and easy to use, you can double your usable space in less than a minute with the Fiamma awning for your Transit. They also help cool the interior. Makes a great space for sitting on hot days or as a staging area for gear. The case is an aerodynamic design and the fabric is rot proof, waterproof, UV and fade resistant. All seams in the fabric are welded rather than sewn and you can wash the fabric as well as roll it up damp. Fiamma has 30 years of awning building experience and is the campers choice.
The 3.0 meter awning - generally for 136" wb Promasters - 10 feet 1 inches wide - 8 feet 2 inches extended out - 51 lbs - all mounting hardware included. Does not come with extra rafter.
The 3.5 meter awning - generally for 159" wb Non Extended Promasters - 11 feet 6 inches wide - 8 feet 2 inches extended out - 55 lbs - all mounting hardware included. Does not come with extra rafter.
The 4.0 meter awning - generally for 159" wb Extended Promasters - 13 feet 1 inches wide - 8 feet 2 inches extended out - 60 lbs - all mounting hardware included. Comes with extra rafter.
All F45S awnings can be upgraded to be a power awning before or after you purchase, with the electric motor kit. Click here for the electric motor kit to make your F45S awning a power awning.
- Drilling required
- Modifications may be necessary for the mounting
- Comes with flat mount (roof rack style brackets) but may require mods.
- Royal Gray is the standard fabric color - all other colors are special order
- 3 Case Colors, Polar White, Deep Black, Titanium
- In case of light to moderate rains, install the center rafter, lower one leg and raise the other to allow for water runoff. If it is raining hard enough for water to pool on the fabric, roll it in. Do not allow the fabric to become stretched
- Optional Rafter Kit is available to help reduce pooling in light rain and mild wind noise
- Takes approximately 1-2 weeks for delivery
Shipping is $199 truck freight and a business address is strongly recommended but not required - you will responsible for unloading and receiving the awning. If you choose to ship to a residential address you must have truck access and turn around (big truck). If they cannot get a big rig turned around they will take it to the nearest hub, where you will have to pick it up. Additional freight charges could apply if delivered and held at a hub.
All warranties are manufactures warranties