These insect screens are designed to fit 1996 and up Chevrolet Express full sized vans and most converted class B RV. Designed to allow for easy use and available with a magnetic pass through upgrade if desired, or as the standard zipper entry. These are easy to use, fun, and we have had ours out multiple times the last two seasons.
Once installed the sliding door or rear door can be opened and closed without any removal of the screen. There is no drilling required on the installation. The screen border will install behind the weatherstripping which will give you a durable long lasting screen.
We have two different types of material available. The standard screen mesh is a house grade material and works great to keep mosquitoes and most smaller bugs out while allowing for maximum air flow and light. If the tiny biting midges or no-see-ums are a problem in your area we also offer true no see um Express van screens too. The no see um material is a bit tougher also.
- The EZ Pass Through screen is based off the original zipper model screen but adds a center magnetic seal that allows easy entry and easy exiting, sealing closed with magnets. The magnet seal can be centered in the middle of the screen, offset 16 inches from the B pillar, or custom offsets like 16 inches from the back of the C pillar, or whatever your project requires.
- Special order item - no returns - items take only a couple days to have ready
- Our photos show a Promaster model van and not a Chevrolet Express.
- The bottom seal is an adjustable gravity type sweep
- Removes quickly for seasonal storage if desired
Screen mesh is great for mosquitoes and even smaller insects
- RV models with cabinets or counter tops in the doorway may require extra effort to install or minor modifications, however this is usually not a major obstacle to overcome
- Made in the USA by A-Z Covers LLC using top quality materials
- All warranties are manufacturer's warranties
- One year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.