The PedalBox by DTE Systems for the Ford Transit van gives you more throttle with less pedal and improves your acceleration by 10%*. This is a simple to install plug and play system. It alters the signal being passed from the accelerator sensor to the engine control. Disconnect the plug at the accelerator pedal and plug both ends of the PedalBox harness into the open connectors. Attach the velcro to hang the box and you are ready to go. Free Shipping is provided.
*10% Improvement was based on German testing on a Toyota. Some tests showed 12% increase, but results can vary.
By purchasing the Pedal Box you agree to all terms of service, disclaimers, and disclaimer of liability: Click here for instruction manual and disclaimers.
Please read all manufacturers information.
- 4 programs to optimize the accelerator pedal characteristic
- More than 20 different settings available
- Incl. Memory function, saves the last selected setting
- PerfecTune feature for individual custom tuning of your vehicle
- Please note that the Pedal Box no longer has the + designation on it, but it is the most current and same part - the old 3S version (square looking version) was discontinued and the + was removed from the most current Pedal Box.
- Made in Germany
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- DTE has been building performance tuning products since 1996
- DTE Systems is a member of the German Association of Automotive Tuners - VDAT
- TUV Austria