The Transit van rear air bag system comes with everything necessary for installation. The Boss air bags are a load assist kit, which will help to level your van an are fully adjustable. They are the Australian equivalent to the Firestone air bags. Boss air suspension has you covered for 150, 250, and 350 Transit vans - not for Dual Rear Wheel vans.
Complete bolt on system with everything required to adjust air manually via schrader valves. You can air each bag individually and there is an optional on board compressor kit available.
Use the minimum amount of air pressure possible to offer assist, and do not exceed GVWR. Do not overload your vehicle or over-inflate the air bags as this could cause chassis damage. Buyer assumes all risk regardless of manor used.
- Will not fit vans with Dual Rear Wheel vans
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Boss Australia states - Average dual cab ute will run around 15-45 psi depending on load
- Rated at 2500 lbs per bag at 100 psi - this would be excessive and is not recommended
- Boss has sold over 13,000 load assist kits in Australia
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.