The Ram Promaster van Boss rear air bag system comes with everything necessary for installation. Boss air bags are a load assist kit and are the Australian equivalent to the Firestone air bags. We think this is the best air bag kit on the market for the Promaster van. See comparison chart below. Complete bolt on system with everything required to adjust air manually via schrader valves. You can air each bag individually and there is an optional on board compressor kit available.
Use the minimum amount of air pressure possible to offer assist, and do not exceed GVWR. Do not overload your vehicle or over-inflate the air bags as this could cause chassis damage. Buyer assumes all risk regardless of manor used.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Boss Australia states - Average dual cab ute will run around 15-45 psi depending on load
- Rated at 2500 lbs per bag at 100 psi - this would be excessive and is not recommended
- Boss has sold over 13,000 load assist kits in Australia
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.